Visit Action Target at SHOT Show in booth #14568 to view newest product offerings
PROVO, UT — Action Target Inc. (booth #14568), the Global Leader in Shooting Ranges (Development, Equipment, Services) today announced new products to be showcased at the NSSF's annual Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show (SHOT Show) in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Action Target continues to lead the industry with new and innovative product offerings:
- Custom Color Options for Stalls: New to the shooting range industry, custom color options for stalls will now allow range owners to create a more custom range that fits with their brand.
- New Shooting Stalls: Action Target is excited to launch several new stall designs that will provide ranges more options in 2016. From enhanced privacy to customizable features and economical options, Action Target continues to be the leading provider of high-quality range equipment.
- Dual Running Man ProTM: Built for moving-target training, this system can accelerate faster than a linebacker and can surpass speeds of the world’s fastest Olympic athletes. New features also include numerous state-of-the-art controls for wireless range integration and a precision position system accurate to .001m.
- MATCHTM: The standard in live fire shoot house technology for more than 20 years has added new accessories and advanced design. A full size room showcasing new fascia options and updated features will be available to walk through.
- TAC HouseTM: The new Training Ammunition Combat (TAC) House is a modular, easy to reconfigure realistic training environment. It uses non-ballistic interlocking panels that are quickly assembled for numerous configurations. This system is designed for indoor and outdoor use with paint marking simulated ammunition. A house demo will be available for walk through at the booth.
- Portable Bullet Trap: As an accessory for your shoot house, this trap comes with new patent-pending designs that allow for reliable and safe collection of bullets fired into it. With an easy-to-use drop tray, fragments can be conveniently emptied into a container for recycling. New castor wheels with an innovative brass guard make moving the trap within the house smooth and safe. The trap uses a crumb rubber fascia and a ½ inch AR500 smash plate.
- User Interface: A revolution in the target retriever world, this new interface offers a more engaging and user friendly system that brings advanced features of the AWD to life. The new interface comes preloaded with games and drills developed by leading firearms trainers that will push any level of shooter and keep them coming back for more.
- Barrel Fill Sensors: This improvement to the screw conveyor system includes a service monitor to inform when the barrel is full and needs to be replaced.
SHOT Show attendees are invited to visit Action Target at booth #14568 to view product presentations and demonstrations. Visit Action Target online at www.ActionTarget.com
About Action Target Inc.
Action Target Inc. is a privately owned business headquartered in Provo, Utah. The US market leader for shooting range technology, Action Target’s key markets include commercial, law enforcement and military. With over 4,000 products and 40 patents for the systems it designs and manufactures, Action Target differentiates itself from its competitors with its unique start-to-finish approach from design and engineering to manufacturing and installation. Action Target also designs systems and conducts firearms training for law enforcement and various military divisions. For more information, visit www.actiontarget.com.
About NSSF SHOT Show
NSSF's annual Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show (SHOT Show) is the largest and most comprehensive trade show for all professionals involved with the shooting sports, hunting and law enforcement industries. It is the world's premier exposition of combined firearms, ammunition, law enforcement, cutlery, outdoor apparel, optics and related products and services. The SHOT Show attracts buyers from all 50 states and more than 100 countries. The show is owned and sponsored by NSSF and is produced and managed by ConvExx. Visit the show online at www.shotshow.org.